Beautiful Job on Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

I started off as a 32B, and ended up going with...

I started off as a 32B, and ended up going with 300cc silicone implants, through the areola, under the muscle. The day of surgery and the few days after surgery were rough, however that is to be expected.

After surgery, I am a 32DD, but look like a 32 C. The look and feel is perfect. Dr. Engler did a phenomenal job. I couldn't be happier with the results, they exceeded my greatest expectation of how they would turn out. The scarring is minimal, you only really notice it when you're looking closely. I still have full sensation in my areola as well.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Engler performed my breast augmentation with a cresent lift on one side. I found Dr. Engler after searching forums, reading reviews online, and ultimately stumbling upon his website and youtube videos. After liking what I saw, I decided to schedule a consultation. During the consultation, Dr. Engler did a great job of putting my mind at ease and answering all of my questions. Deciding to go through with an operation of this magnitude is very stressful, and the days leading up to my consultation had me tossing and turning thinking of the "what if" scenarios. My anxiety lifted when I actually got to meet Dr. Engler. He is very friendly, charismatic, and knowledgeable. During my consultation, Dr. Engler didn't shy away from any questions and made sure to disclose all pertinent information necessary to inform me. For example, when I asked about the likelihood of my areola becoming larger as a result of the augmentation, Dr. Engler clearly explained that it would indeed be larger because everything would be larger. Instead of telling me what I wanted to hear (that it wouldn't, or that it might not), he told me what I needed to hear. By directly answering all my questions during our consultation, Dr. Engler firmly established himself as someone who I trusted. Another thing I appreciate about Dr. Engler is that he recommends what would look best on me, and aims to give me a believable look. I think that this is another area where his pragmatic approach shows. Dr. Engler has done his homework on implants and recommended silicone implants based on the natural feel of them. I trust his judgment and post-op, I couldn't be happier with silicone. Dr. Engler and his staff were amazing to work with, they helped me so much the day of surgery with figuring out how to prepare, such as what type of bra to buy and bring with me, and organizing for a car to take me home when my husband came to pick me up after the surgery. Dr. Engler spoke to my husband to check in on me immediately after surgery, and he routinely called me throughout my recovery to make sure that the pain medications that I was taking were working. In summary, Dr. Engler and his staff did an amazing job. I cannot imagine achieving a better result, and I'm so glad that I decided to go with Dr. Engler!

Hooray for your success story! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Were there any recovery supplies that you couldn't have lived without?

hmm... painkillers are a must! Also, you will definitely need someone with you the first day to help you move around since your chest/arms will be so sore.