Dr. Hale saved my face

Dr. Hale has been my dermatologist for 3 years....

Dr. Hale has been my dermatologist for 3 years. She saved my face. I had a horrible experience with a CO2 laser procedure done by a doctor in Germany that went terribly wrong. I came to New York and visited several notable doctors including Dr. Hale. Every other doctor looked at my face and said they didn't believe there was much they could do to help. However, Dr. Hale was confident she could make it better. She told me it would take a few procedures but that there would be an improvement. She was so positive and reassuring. She is intelligent and sure of herself without being arrogant. She is the kind of person you wish would be a friend of yours in your private life. She made me feel like there was going to be light at the end of the tunnel.

After about a year and 2 different laser treatments - V Beam and Clear & Brilliant, nobody would ever know that there had ever been anything wrong with my face. Thanks to Dr. Hale it looks perfect now. Every time I am in New York I visit Dr. Hale as my primary dermatologist. She has done other procedures on me at my request. I feel very lucky to have found her - she is wonderful and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

New York Dermatologist