30 Years Old, Dull Skin/enlarged Pores - New York

I started coming to Dr. Krant for general skin...

I started coming to Dr. Krant for general skin issues -- acne, keratosis pilaris, sun damage, etc. She saw me every couple months until all my unpleasant skin issues had been completely resolved -- my acne is completely gone, redness and texture issues resolved with antibacterial facewash and other topical treatments. But I still felt like my skin was dull and that the texture was bad for someone my age and I was self conscious when not wearing makeup. Dr. Krant recommended Laser Genesis to help improve redness and the appearance of large pores. The treatment is 6 sessions, costs under $2500 if you purchase all six at once, each session takes under 30 minutes and, best of all, you can go right to work after a session -- there is no downtime (your face will feel warm and be a little flushed for a few hours, but makeup covered that up easily and it was no different than how you might look on a warm day). I just had my last session, and I have been able to tell a huge difference since my 3rd or 4th session. My skin is smoother, less red and luminous. It is a subtle effect, but I definitely notice it in that my makeup goes on more evenly and I look better without makeup. Even my husband noticed that my skin texture is better.

Its the perfect treatment for someone my age who is just noticing a slight decline in skin quality -- it wound back the clock a few years to my mid twenties, is affordable and isn't invasive.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Krant is thorough, listens to your concerns, and solves your problems. My skin is completely changed. She and her staff are lovely and warm. As an added bonus, they really have technology down when it comes to appointments. You get a text message and email a week before your appointment reminding you of your appointment, and you can confirm the appointment by responding to the text or email. You also get a reminder text and email the day before the appointment. She electronically prescribes all medications straight to the pharmacy. Go see her. I send all my friends.

Thank you for sharing, it's great that you have had a positive experience and that there is no down time. How many weeks do you space your treatments apart? What type of acne did you have? Any photos to share with us, we love those :)