Definitely Worth my Time and Money - New York, NY

It's been almost 8/9 months since I've got my...

It's been almost 8/9 months since I've got my asian double eyelid surgery done. I'm currently 21 years old it's my first and last cosmetic surgery. I've always wanted double eyelids. And really, the surgery wasn't that bad. I was awake during the procedure, Dr. Choe talked and carried on a conversation with me which was pretty nice. The most painful part was after the surgery when the anesthesia wore off and I was in the recovery room for about an hour?or two before I was allowed to go home. It took about a week and a half for all the bruising to go away and about three months for myself(personally) to feel comfortable to go out. It's been 8?9? months since the surgery and I'm still not use to my new eyes, but everyone who knew me before the surgery says they forgot how I looked before the surgery because my double eyelids came out so naturally and everyone who got to know me after the surgery can't even tell I got it done. I'm overall very satisfied with the outcome of the surgery.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Prior to the surgery I did a lot of research, prob. 2-3months of research for doctors and reading about other people's experiences online. I narrowed down to two doctors in the tri-state area to actually visit and have a consultation with. I chose Dr. Eric Choe to do my surgery. He was very sweet, kind, and nice. Did not what so ever push me to get the surgery done, he actually told me I didn't even need the surgery done, but if it was to make me more comfortable and happier with myself than the final decision was up to me. Not only did he give me a realistic description/view on what I would look like after the surgery, but he was telling me all the great features that I already had from a professional perceptive in the field of cosmetic surgery. I booked my appointment in July of 2012. All the female workers, staffs, and nurses at the office were super sweet and nice. The day of the surgery I was very anxious, but the nurses kept comforting me that the surgery itself was nothing.