Double Eyelid Surgery Experience - New York, NY

I had double eyelid surgery with Dr. Choe about 6...

I had double eyelid surgery with Dr. Choe about 6 weeks ago and I have to say, the entire experience exceeded my expectations. Not only did I end up with great results, but the entire process from the initial consultation to the follow up appointments was beyond what I could have hoped for when deciding to move forward with the surgery.

I did my research when looking for a doctor, and narrowed it down to 3 doctors in the NYC area. After going to the consultations, I immediately chose Dr. Choe because I felt he best understood the results I was looking to achieve. The results are directly in line with what we had discussed prior to surgery, and I could not be happier with the outcome!

The surgery was a lot less painful than I was expecting. I only had a little bit of discomfort after surgery due to swelling. After 1.5-2 weeks most of the noticeable swelling was gone. After 3-4 weeks was when I really started to see the results I was anticipating. At 6 weeks, I am really loving the outcome and I know the final result will be be even better.

Dr. Choe is extremely professional, personable, and has a great eye for what will look best depending on your features. His staff has also been really amazing and made me feel at ease throughout this entire process. I would have been so much more nervous and anxious before/after the surgery if it weren't for Dr. Choe and his staff. Everyone has been extremely attentive at each phase of this process and genuinely cares about each patient. This was truly an amazing experience and I have no regrets in my decision.

Thanks for sharing, welcome to the community.  Glad you like your results!

New York Plastic Surgeon