Arm Lift for a 22 Year Old Mother of Two - New York, NY

Im a 22yr old mother of two lil girls i've had...

im a 22yr old mother of two lil girls i've had this for about 5 years dont really know how did it formed under my arms because i never been very overweight and lost weight i wanna get opinions..other people expirience and more iformation the positive and negatives..and the price range about a arm lift im veryscared...thank you

New York Plastic Surgeon

my mother told me she saw a comercial on t.v about this doctor and i didnt do a search on him until now that about three moths later..suprisely this doctor is affiliated with a hospital my mother got her surgery done( bypass) and i see many positive things on his site as well on the web about him so im taking my time to think,find search and inform my self on this doctor that so far he the one for me ...hopefully everthing is for the best!

I'm glad you started your story on RealSelf. Jiggly arms are so annoying and I hope this lift is exactly what you're hoping for. I would recommend sifting through the other arm lift reviews on RealSelf to give you an idea of what to expect.

Hang in there and please keep us updated as you get closer to your big day.