Amazing Liposuction Results from Dr. Engler - New York, NY

Going to Dr. Engler was one of the best decisions...

Going to Dr. Engler was one of the best decisions of my life. I’m a 31 year old male and Dr. Engler performed liposuction on my stomach, love handles, and lower back. It was an amazing experience from the initial consultation to post-surgery checkups. Only seven days after surgery, my results look fantastic and my self confidence is through the roof.

In my late teens and early twenties I developed a binge eating disorder. At 23 years old I had gained a massive amount of weight in a short period of time. After learning how to love myself, becoming physically active, and developing proper eating habits, most of the weight came off. However, the damage from the disorder had been done. I was left with massive stretch marks and excess fat around my stomach, love handles, and lower back. After six years trying, no amount of working out, or eating healthy, would selectively remove the fat around my midsection.

After years of frustration I decided to do something about it. I made an appointment for an initial consultation with Dr. Engler. I had never had surgery in my life so I was a little scared even talking about it. Dr. Engler, and his friendly staff, made me feel comfortable from the start and answered all of my questions. Dr. Engler provided me with his card and said that if I have any questions, as I’m doing my research, please don’t hesitate to call and ask.

Once we scheduled a date for the procedure, I came into the office four weeks prior for a pre-surgery appointment. The doctor and his staff answered any additional questions I had and gave me instructions on preparing for the liposuction surgery. I was also provided literature to take home and read prior to surgery. Dr. Engler’s staff helped with my blood work, medications, and gave me a pre-surgery reminder call before the big day.

On the morning of the surgery I arrived about 45 minutes early. I was greeted by a cheerful Dr. Engler. I thought I might be scared heading into surgery but the doctor really made it an amazing experience. Dr. Engler was genuinely excited about performing the liposuction surgery and getting me the best results. He used a marker to outline the area and let me know the area that would be operated on. The anesthesiologist then came in to introduce himself. He was friendly as well and asked if I had any questions. I laid down in the operating room and Dr. Engler calmly talked to me while the anesthesiologist sedated me for surgery. I awoke from surgery like I had a good nights sleep. After the surgery I was bundled up and my family took me home.

Dr. Engler called me and my Mom every day after surgery to check on how I was doing and to see if we had any questions. When I took the bandages off two days after surgery I was shocked to already see fantastic results. I just went in to see Dr. Engler a week after surgery and the results that I’m seeing are phenomenal. If this is what I look like 7 days after surgery I honestly cannot wait to see my final results in 9 months.

Thank you again Dr. Engler for making this a great experience and helping me achieve fantastic results.
New York Plastic Surgeon