Amazing Experience for Breast Augmentation and Nipple Enhancemt - New York, NY

I had been wanting larger breasts for years and...

I had been wanting larger breasts for years and now after 3 kids they became even more deflated. It was hard to feel sexy when I couldn't even fill an a-cup bra. I didn't want to look like a 12 year old girl anymore. Also after breastfeeding the nipples had become large and sagging. For my small breasts and size I wanted a youthful Perkier nipple. I wanted a very subtle size that would not look fake. Just wanted to get up to a real b-cup that could fill in some clothes and bathing suits and feel sexy again with the husband. I had small silicone round implants put in behind the muscle, got exactly the natural, soft look I wanted. I didn't even tell anyone in my small town outside the city. I just look and feel better withou an obvious huge change. The nipples look great also. Recovery time was much better than some friends had told me about. Back to normal activity in a couple of days while still taking some pain meds.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr colen and his team are great. They share a vision for natural looking work and got the size and placement right. Also the nipples look great. Everything was smooth regarding consults and the procedure. Couldn't be happier with the results only 2 months later. Maybe wish i had gone a little bigger to a c cup but I got pretty close. I am only 110 pounds and 5'5".

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your new look. That's great you were able to get a perkier nipple too. How many cc's did you get in your silicone implants? I bet a b cup looks very nice on your petite frame. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!