Amazing Breast Augmentation with Dr. Matthew Schulman - New York, NY

After having two children and extensively...

After having two children and extensively breastfeeding both, I started to research plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation. I went to several consultations that left me unsure, but after meeting with Dr. Schulman and his team, I was sold. Dr. Schulman answered all of my questions and his rapid recovery approach seemed ideal for a busy, working mom of two. I had the procedure 8 days ago. The surgical experience was quick, easy and seamless. I was home an hour and a half after the surgery was completed and couldn't believe I only needed pain meds for the first two days. I resumed all permitted normal activity within three days of the surgery and showed no signs that I "had surgery". I chose 350 ccs high profile silicone and could not love the way my breasts look more. Even this early on, they look very natural. My husband was very skeptical of me looking "plastic" and he is so impressed with the results. The implants make me look proportionate and the breast more full - exactly what I requested.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman is the kind of plastic surgeon you want to work with. He is friendly, accessible, extremely professional, and experienced. He listened to every concern, answered every question, and responded promptly to any emails both before and after the surgery. He is not a salesman, which I found many New York plastic surgeons are. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Schulman and I couldn't be happier that I chose to work with him.

its nice to have an easy recovery! i too had one as well!