Fixing Something That Isnt Broken... - New York, NY

I am a 22 year old female who wants rhinoplasty...

I am a 22 year old female who wants rhinoplasty soooo bad. I hate how large my nose is and I feel like it is very distracting on my face. I have been looking for places and looking into consultations. My only worry is what if I don't end up looking like me and if I will even like it.

Most of the time I walk with my head down just so people can't see how large my nose is; it really bothers me. Maybe I am just insecure a bit but I would love to get this issue corrected so I could feel better about myself. They say not to fix what isn't broken and my nose isn't broken, I just wish for it to look more pleasing and feminine.

Please help ladies.

Hi sweetie..i dont think u have a big nose! Please dont walk around with your head down! You're a pretty girl! My nose is larger than yours & i'm very self conscious about it..i hate it! I plan on getting it done in the future. Keep your head up darling!!
Whatever you do don't go to see dr george lefkowitz...Im african american amd I went to him for my rhinoplasty. .I regret it
I completely understand how you feel. I went back and forth with the idea for years but finally decided to do it. My surgery is in 6 1/2 weeks and although i'm really nervous about the outcome, I'm very firm in my decision to have the surgery and am very confident in my surgeon. My best advice to you is do tons of research and take your time making a decision. (: