Acne - New York, NY

New York Dermatologist

I find Dr. Strachan and her staff very pleasant and accomodating! I was referred to her by a friend and, in turn, refer all my friends to her. Honestly and personally, I cannot find a negative to visiting Dr. Strachan. Her staff is always very courteous and helpful, the office is always inviting with water and other snacks available while you wait and she, as a doctor, has been very helpful and knowledgable. She took the time to look at my skin and then decide the best treatment vs. other doctors who just come in and look and then sign off on the latest acne cream. She has a very pleasant bedside manner and I recommend my friends to her often!

You probably got her on a good day. In your words, she ''just came in, looked and signed off on the latest acne creme'' for me (in addition to her rude and unprofessional comments). She should have her license revoked. Worst money I ever spent.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the IPL community.