Results Even Better Than I Hoped - New York

I had a treatment last year to treat my acne...

I had a treatment last year to treat my acne scarring and I was really impressed by the results!

I was told the results will show but might not last that long, depends how my skin is reacting. After several treatments I was extremely please with the results. I didn't tell my close friends as I wanted to see if they notice some change! And they did!

So that's how I know Dr Cenedese did a great job and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to reduce their acne scarring.

New York Plastic Surgeon

His office is very well located in midtown so it was very easy and convenient to pop out during lunch time as the procedures didn't last more than 30 minutes.

B*****t

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as which treatment you received, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Acne Scars Treatment community.