Chemical Peels - New York, NY

Dr. Cenedese has been my cosmetic correction...

Dr. Cenedese has been my cosmetic correction plastic surgeon for the last 4 years. I've had several chemical peels by him and not only has my acne prone skin cleared up, but my acne scars and fine lines have diminished about 90%.

New York Plastic Surgeon

In my opinion, he is one of the best doctors in the field. I feel very comfortable around him because I know I'm in good hands whenever I get work done by him. Even though I've only had skin treatments from him and never had actual surgery, I will only trust him with my skin if I ever do need surgery. Thanks to him I have clear and flawless skin which has been admired by many people. I'm constantly referring him to my friends and all have come back very happy with his work. I wouldn't trade him for any other cosmetic surgeon out there...

Hi, how was the healing process after chemical peel? What percentage did u do? U also did under eyes?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Acne Scars community.