23 Year Old Smart Lipo Mommy of 1 -New York, NY

I got referred by a friend that had gotten smart...

I got referred by a friend that had gotten smart lipo with this doctor before and so I had given birth in 2008 and had minor belly bulge and a bit of love handles I weight 128lbs my height 5'6. I got smart lipo on my stomach and love handles after the surgery I looked great. After about 8 months I notice unevenness on the area around my belly button because he left some fat around my right side and that required me to go back again to get the fat that he forgotten to remove in which he charged me $500.00 for anesthesia and who know what for his mistake!!, after the second surgery my stomach looked good but this doctor burn my skin with the laser on the area that had he had forgotten to take the fat of the previous time. After about 7 months my skin was very tight specially on the area he went in the second time and hurt a little for about 8 months. I must say after all my stomach is flat even and beautiful I am happy, I do have some incision marks 4 of them which are not very visual and when I sit I have minimal loose skin from giving birth. Over all the experience wasn't perfect but the outcome was good.
New York Ophthalmologist

You look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing & enjoy your new body!!