17 Year Old Female - Accutane Saved my Life - New York, NY

After trying over 8 prescription medications for...

After trying over 8 prescription medications for my acne (both creams and oral pills), I finally decided to try accutane. Despite all the negative aspects about Accutane that I read online, I am so happy I have it a try. After the first month, my blackheads were gone and my bigger pimples werent so inflamed and swollen. My face use to always be red and oily and after only one month, my face is not at all red or oily. I use to have to carry oil absorbing pads in my purse wherever I went but now that is not a problem any more. I could not be any more pleased with the results after only 3 months (I will be on it for 6 in total). The main point of my review is to encourage you to give Accutane a try. I think a lot of people refrain from taking it because of the reviews they read online, but there are possible side effects for every drug. My advice: give Accutane a shot. If it works to your benefit, I promise you that you will be extremely happy with the results.
Dr. Smith

Glad to hear Accutane is working out for you after so many attempts with other treatments. Are you experiencing any of the common side effects such as dry skin, lips, and eyes? Are you taking progress photos?