I Finally Did It! - New York, NY

I have always wanted to change my flat bulbous...

I have always wanted to change my flat bulbous Nose since i was 15. things kept getting in the way: job, Fear etc i finally decided to get it done and I'm glad i did! i had it done Feb 06 2014 outcome was great what i like about the procedure is that its very subtle my friends didn't even notice a change, (i barely noticed the changes to my nose myself when the bandages came off. when i saw the before and after photos i was completely blown away! esp with the side view of my Nose, it is a dream come true. my Nose looks like a real nose now and not a peanut! i highly recommend Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Update

Looking fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing. I agree with foxyboxy, we'd love to see your front photo as well. :)
The side profile picture looks good. Can you post a picture facing forward?

Second Update

Your nose looks good. Did you have open rhinoplasty with an implant?
Thank you. Foxyboxy Yes i had an 'open 'Rhinoplasty" with an Implant ( SLUPimplantâ„¢ ) it was the only way to go for me. i wanted more detailed work done,something that you couldn't get with a "closed rhinoplasty'

Third Update

3 months later, I'm healing very well.

Good results. Did u have a closed Rhinoplasty?
thanks I Had a open Rhinoplasty
Profile pic looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. I will be doing a phone consult in a couple of weeks cause I live in Orlando FL

Fourth update

Totally healed of course. I'm doing great.

You look good man :-) happy for you. Will be taking the leap soon myself
Looks very nice. I hope I have the same results.
You will! just make sure that you find a 'top doctor' who has a lots of experiences with african american noses.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with the Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj due to his experience and expertise in ethnic rhinoplasty and great before and after photos. he was the only consultation i had. being an artist, i believe i could tell another artist, and like everyone, i was nervous about getting plastic surgery, but i also knew it was now or never. the outcome was perfection Dr Slupchynskyj is a genius and true artist! i did everything that he told me to do and i healed very fast.