I Finally Did It! - New York, NY

I have always wanted to change my flat bulbous...

I have always wanted to change my flat bulbous Nose since i was 15. things kept getting in the way: job, Fear etc i finally decided to get it done and I'm glad i did! i had it done Feb 06 2014 outcome was great what i like about the procedure is that its very subtle my friends didn't even notice a change, (i barely noticed the changes to my nose myself when the bandages came off. when i saw the before and after photos i was completely blown away! esp with the side view of my Nose, it is a dream come true. my Nose looks like a real nose now and not a peanut! i highly recommend Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj

Update

Second Update

Third Update

3 months later, I'm healing very well.

Fourth update

Totally healed of course. I'm doing great.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with the Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj due to his experience and expertise in ethnic rhinoplasty and great before and after photos. he was the only consultation i had. being an artist, i believe i could tell another artist, and like everyone, i was nervous about getting plastic surgery, but i also knew it was now or never. the outcome was perfection Dr Slupchynskyj is a genius and true artist! i did everything that he told me to do and i healed very fast.

You look good man :-) happy for you. Will be taking the leap soon myself
Looks very nice. I hope I have the same results.
You will! just make sure that you find a 'top doctor' who has a lots of experiences with african american noses.
You look great. I like the results!
thanks
Lol at peanut!! He seems to perfected the art of rhinoplasty! Looks so great, congratulations and great choice. Wow! The cost seems a little high for me, as I just finished undergrad but it will be money well spent if I decide to follow through with dr.slup! Two questions: 1. Did you experience any nausea and how long did it last? 2. During your consultation did you two discuss a "wish nose" where you told him exactly what you wanted or did he go through imaging and suggested changes for you? Thanks again! And wow, what a great nose :)
Thank you cocoa butter kisses. i didn't experience any real nausea, i do believe i got a little dizzy the first night laying down on the pillow. but it was for a brief second. i most def showed the doctor a photo of my "dream nose'', or as you put it: ''Wish nose'' he told me that i needed to have ''realistic expectations'' and he was right!
This is a GREAT result! Congratulations :)
nnnn7777 thanks so much
LOVE IT!!! very subtle job!!!
Thank you lilladyp My new nose has so many 'nuances' yet, its so very subtle. i like to call it a 'genius nose job'. in fact, i had another plastic surgeon look at it ,and he said it was very well done! what can i say? Doctor Oleh Slupchynskyj is a genius!
Wow your are very handsome!!! Was the surgery pain ful. How long does it takes before you can workout again?
thank you very much catwoman11 the surgery wasn't painful at all, no pain whatsoever! I'm guessing that 'the pain thing' is overrated or that everyone has different experiences? i don't know, i just followed my doctors instructions to the letter. now on returning to the gym...i believe everyone should follow their doctors instructions about when you can return to a workout, but i believe its generally about 3-4 weeks i hope that helps! thanks :-)
Thank you that helps.After the cast is taken off how long it takes before you could be seen In public ?Is the swelling very bad?
I remember when the cast came off, i could be seen in public right away! but, I was so paranoid that everyone would somehow "notice the change' guess what? noone even noticed!! as far as bruising and swelling, i never noticed any whatsoever! even though, the doctor told me there was some.i followed all my doctors instructions throughout the procedure, i think that helped me a lot. even though I'm sure everyone is different.
you look amazing!!!! great results,looks very natural.
thank you so much!
U look great...congrats
Good results. Did u have a closed Rhinoplasty?
thanks I Had a open Rhinoplasty
Profile pic looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. I will be doing a phone consult in a couple of weeks cause I live in Orlando FL
Dcoleman thank you very much.
your nose looks great! especially your profile.