I Finally Did It! - New York, NY

I have always wanted to change my flat bulbous...

I have always wanted to change my flat bulbous Nose since i was 15. things kept getting in the way: job, Fear etc i finally decided to get it done and I'm glad i did! i had it done Feb 06 2014 outcome was great what i like about the procedure is that its very subtle my friends didn't even notice a change, (i barely noticed the changes to my nose myself when the bandages came off. when i saw the before and after photos i was completely blown away! esp with the side view of my Nose, it is a dream come true. my Nose looks like a real nose now and not a peanut! i highly recommend Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj

Update

Looking fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing. I agree with foxyboxy, we'd love to see your front photo as well. :)
The side profile picture looks good. Can you post a picture facing forward?

Second Update

Your nose looks good. Did you have open rhinoplasty with an implant?
Thank you. Foxyboxy Yes i had an 'open 'Rhinoplasty" with an Implant ( SLUPimplantâ„¢ ) it was the only way to go for me. i wanted more detailed work done,something that you couldn't get with a "closed rhinoplasty'

Third Update

3 months later, I'm healing very well.
Good results. Did u have a closed Rhinoplasty?
thanks I Had a open Rhinoplasty
Profile pic looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. I will be doing a phone consult in a couple of weeks cause I live in Orlando FL

Fourth update

Totally healed of course. I'm doing great.
Hands down one of the best Rhinoplasties I've seen. It fits your face perfectly. For the price, it's worth every penny.
You look good man :-) happy for you. Will be taking the leap soon myself
Looks very nice. I hope I have the same results.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with the Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj due to his experience and expertise in ethnic rhinoplasty and great before and after photos. he was the only consultation i had. being an artist, i believe i could tell another artist, and like everyone, i was nervous about getting plastic surgery, but i also knew it was now or never. the outcome was perfection Dr Slupchynskyj is a genius and true artist! i did everything that he told me to do and i healed very fast.