Goodbye 38G Puppies N Hello Girls -New York

Hello im 28 years old, weight 170lbs, 5'1". I lost...

Hello im 28 years old, weight 170lbs, 5'1". I lost 53 lbs so I couldnt carry those 38G cups. Even though I never wore the proper bra. Well I went to the othropedic because I was having back pain , muscular spasm, neck pain. So he said that he he recommended for me to get a the breast reduction.he referred me to dr. Stephanie Cooper she's in the city in New York. so she show me how to work off before and after pictures of all the surgeries she has done. people at the club the boobies doctor. so she said she'll be able to make me a 36 C a nice large C that was satisfying to me so right now I'm a week and a half into post op of my surgery. my surgery was the April 1st 2013. the surgery lasted six and a half hours of it wasn't that bad I stood overnight in the hospital. the next day she sent me home I have drains to this day now tomorrow I'm actually going to her office so she could remove the drains out and I will be able to see my new set of girls. so for the first week you I have a soreness, it felt tight and a lot a lot of itching OMG I think that's the worst when you cant do nothing about the itching and you cant really scratch where the incisions are so that's the worst part but she has gave me pain medication that has worked so basically almost all last week I was sleeping, got up to the bathroom to empty drains and that that was it. You cant do lifting whats so ever. No bending, no showers, no SEX sorry boyfriends and husbands my husband is dying but he understands. overall I feel great my back pains have decreased even the grooves on my shoulders from the bra straps is gone I mean it has been really so worth it and I wish I have done it sooner. So ill keep you posted n ill put some pictures up soon. Because tomorrow will be the first time we will be seeing them. Wish me luck lol.

Dr. Stephanie Cooper

Thats where she does her surgeries. Its a great hospital for surgery. They five stars...

Welcome to the community!!  Anxious to hear how you are doing..

Im sorry that I haven't upload any pictures it'd because I don't have a computer just a ipad n it wont up load from tablet. But I'm doing great I went to my second post op appt my PS says im healing well. I'm in my third week . I haven't seen my scars because ps likea to keep the sterile strips on for about a month. This helps the scar to heal well. She actually gave me a bra that's molds my breast nice. N im a 36c. I'm so so HAPPY. It very well worth it.... my breast are perportion to my body. I will continue to update. I'm trying very hard to get to a computer to upload pictures I have so many.
Congrats on your surgery. Glad you're doing so well. My surgery is Monday the 15. Not much longer to wait. Yay!
Thank you. N good luck, and please eat a lot of pineapple it has a natural enzyme that it helps with healing and inflammation.
Thank you . As a matter of fact pineapple is one of the fruits I already eat a lot of . And will continue thru my healing time.