Male Breast Reduction: A Problem From Childhood - New York, New York

I chose to have a procedure to reduce and re-shape...

I chose to have a procedure to reduce and re-shape my chest as part of an overall goal of improving my physical appearance. My visit to this office was originally motivated by the desire for nonsurgical plastic surgery approaches, and it caught my attention from the videos in the waiting room that laser liposuction for male breast reduction was also available from Dr David Cangello, a board-certified plastic surgeon. My situation was rapidly evaluated by Dr Cangello and his staff, and I received a direct and honest evaluation of what my expectations should be from such a procedure. All of my questions and concerns were addressed, and I became convinced that the team could successfully improve my appearance and meet my personal goals. I have been very pleased indeed with the dramatic outcome and improvement in my physique consequent to this procedure as well as the personal care and attention that I received from Dr Cangello and his staff before, during and after the procedure. The liposuction was done under local anesthesia, during which every effort was made to keep me as comfortable and pain- and stress-free as possible. Although there was some discomfort during the procedure, I tolerated it well. It should be noted that my particular case was challenging for a variety of technical reasons, as I had learned from other plastic surgeons, and hence required special surgical skills to achieve a successful result. I was also pleased with the way my post-op recovery was carefully monitored by the surgical team so that I might achieve maximal benefit from the procedure. After a downtime of only a few days, I was able to resume most of my usual daily activities except for those that might put a strain on my chest. Post-operatively, I experienced only occasional minor tingling and itching in my breast area. I am convinced that my lifestyle and overall confidence and enjoyment of social activities will be significantly improved as a consequence of undergoing this procedure. My only regret is that I did not have this procedure performed earlier in my life. I definitely would recommend Dr Cangello and his staff for breast reduction and similar types of procedures.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Overall interactions with Dr Cangello were superb. He and his staff addressed all my pre-operative concerns, and thanks to their superb surgical skills, successfully and significantly improved my physical appearance.

Wonderful, congratulations on your great results.  I think we all wish we had done our procedures sooner:)  I would love to see your before and after pictures.  This would be very motivational for other men.