35 Year Old Needed a Fix for my Teeth with Gaps and Two Are Protruding out - New York, NY

More than 2 decades it always bothered me that my...

More than 2 decades it always bothered me that my front tooth's had gaps. Some call it lucky, quoting the french "When you have gaps you are considered lucky and you will have money". For more than a year I was planning to get Invisalign , but the whole process worried me and also the cost. I didn't want to stand next to my nephew and say you got braces ? I got one too! May be I'm shy or a procrastinator but two weeks ago I finally made a decision its is time! So on 5/13/ I got my first set out of 26. The day went well , no pain and had issue putting it back on , but second and third day every time I put or remove it I have a pain it goes away after 15 to 25 minutes. My two big concerns are excess saliva and tongue sore. I'm going to call the doctor today to find out if there is something I can do to fix it.

Update After 7 days

Less saliva, no pain but dry mouth, still lisp. My dentist was able to smooth out the edges, so now I don't have a tongue sore. So far everything is ok. Thanks to a review from Primus8 on how to clean the tray. I brush the tray and also use Efferdent two times a day. Will be posting some pictures and hopefully the video from Invisalign. Thanks to TwoPlusOne for few pointers. If you came across this post and planning to get invisalign , feel feel free to reach out to community members they are very helpful.
Dr. Victoria Sherman

Doctor has been helpful explained the process and steps. First interaction has been very good! Waiting for my call to be returned.