I Couldn't Be Happier - New York, NY

From the moment I met Dr. Konstantin I knew I...

From the moment I met Dr. Konstantin I knew I would be in good hands. My first impression of him was that he was a meticulous person. It was an important criteria of mine as I feel if someone presents themselves in their best possible way then I can trust they will do the same for me. He is a friendly, kind and compassionate person. The staff is wonderful, thorough and professional. I had every confidence that things would go well and they certainly did. I am so completely happy with my results. I look better then I expected. It was so worth it. But with anything that requires surgery there was some moderate discomfort. I wouldn't call it pain but rather very uncomfortable for the first 2 weeks. After that it is a steady pace to looking and feeling better each day. I had a mid face lift and fat grafting under my eyes and around my mouth. I would recommend anyone who has hollow under their eyes or lines around lower mouth area to get the fat grafting. That gave me truly remarkable results. I had some pouching around my jowl area which the lift completely corrected. I send a blessing to Dr. Konstantin every time I look in the mirror. He is truly wonderful.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

A truly blessed and skilled surgeon.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I'm truly glad that you're thrilled with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize your transformation!