I Couldn't Be Happier - New York, NY

From the moment I met Dr. Konstantin I knew I...

From the moment I met Dr. Konstantin I knew I would be in good hands. My first impression of him was that he was a meticulous person. It was an important criteria of mine as I feel if someone presents themselves in their best possible way then I can trust they will do the same for me. He is a friendly, kind and compassionate person. The staff is wonderful, thorough and professional. I had every confidence that things would go well and they certainly did. I am so completely happy with my results. I look better then I expected. It was so worth it. But with anything that requires surgery there was some moderate discomfort. I wouldn't call it pain but rather very uncomfortable for the first 2 weeks. After that it is a steady pace to looking and feeling better each day. I had a mid face lift and fat grafting under my eyes and around my mouth. I would recommend anyone who has hollow under their eyes or lines around lower mouth area to get the fat grafting. That gave me truly remarkable results. I had some pouching around my jowl area which the lift completely corrected. I send a blessing to Dr. Konstantin every time I look in the mirror. He is truly wonderful.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

A truly blessed and skilled surgeon.