do not recommend! - New York

I would never recommend this to anyone. This is...

I would never recommend this to anyone. This is just my experience, then again everyone has different skin. if i had to say I would recommend this for people with normal or mature skin. if you are acne prone, please stay away! First time I had this done I ended up with cystic acne that i never had. i could never figure out what had caused it until 2 years later i went in for the same treatment only to experience multiple outbreaks. your skin will purge ten times more then it normally would. this is a normal phase to go through after a micro but I would tell you its not worth it! find other ways to asses the problem you are having. my skin has not looked this awful in so long and because I don't know how many months my skin will take to grow back, since it takes a few months after having micro, your skin will normalize again.but as of now my skin is purging so badly and i don't know when it will be over i miss not having to wear make up. i hate my skin in the light. if i must say when i did have this procedure before i guess when my skin did get back to normal it was the best skin i ever had but for now a i am not a happy camper. i wish esthecicians would warn you about these possible side effects but of coarse its all about taking your money!

do not get this procedure done...possible side effects not worth it