I am 26 years old. I had quite extra fat in my...

I am 26 years old. I had quite extra fat in my abdomen, I was feeling un-healthy and more over it was embrassing too as I am working with people.

I am in process of recovery and it is my second day after surgery, I can see a huge difference in my abdomen

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dana Khuthaila is extremely knowledgeable about the field she practices and has an excellent manner. I have always felt completely at ease with her and have complete confidence in her ability in performing the Liposuction surgery. It was my first surgery and thanks for making it such a great experience. Dr Dana Khuthaila is quite literally a Godsend; you are a gifted hand from God. Your passion for helping patients like me is remarkable. ... I always credit my faith, my family, and my doctor (you) for directing me back on the path to recovery, health, and wellness. You are indeed what I consider one of my earth-bound angels. Just wanted to thank you again for everything you've done for me!! Thank you to each and every one of your team at Cosmetics Surgery Hospital for the wonderful work you all do. , Yours gratefully, Ahmad.

can you show pics Ahmad?
How come no pics?
Hi Kirsty,

Not at all. I only had discomfort like for one hour after it is all gone I did not notice swelling very happy with this surgeon she knows what it is she doing, I my mind she is one of the top surgeon.

Hi Ahmad, thanks for your review. How is yoru recovery going? Have you ahd much swelling or pain? Please keep us updated on your progress.

Kirsty