Liposuction - Look No Further - This Dr. is It!

Had a milestone BD coming up & because I...

Had a milestone BD coming up & because I deserve it. Dr. S gave me a second chance to look/feel my best.

I agree. Dr S is great....very kind and professional. I had smart lipo on my abdomen one week ago. I'm still very swollen, and am actually larger than I was pre-op. How long was it before you started to see results in your abdominal area?
I agree. Dr. Shafer did liposuction on my arms a few weeks ago and I can already see great results. I am thinking about doing more areas after reading your review. Thanks!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S shaped me in the most natural, beautiful, feminine way. Lipo on my tummy, back, bum, legs. At 45, my body looks like a 25 year old version of myself, but even better than I did at that age. Everyone thinks I have been in the gym and have great genes. No muffin top, or marks from my clothing seams. I love myself naked for the first time in a long time. Dr. S is a hugely talented surgeon. Plus you can tell he is a genuinely nice and caring person - from my consultation to post-op visit, he is truly the most impressive person. Worth every single penny.