More $$$ Out the Window--- New York, NY

Tried Liposonix for an abdominal unevenness that...

Tried Liposonix for an abdominal unevenness that was caused by CoolSculpt. The technician had some difficulty initially with the machine. When she got it going, I was surprised that I did not feel a thing (especially reading so many reviews that said it was painful). I felt nothing and there was no redness, bruising, tenderness….nothing! I wasn't even sure I had anything done, but was reassured that I did. I notice nothing at all…but will dutifully come back in four months to let you know.

PS

Just wanted to add that Dr. Jaliman was very responsive on the telephone and email (even though I never saw her). I still feel like I didn't have anything done since I felt or saw nothing, but---I was assured I did and told to wait four months. I am not feeling too positive…but I will come back in four months to update.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

What are the normal outcomes from this procedure? Is there an expectation of bruising and tenderness?

Looking forward to your updates.

Did absolutely nothing

Very tired of spending $$ on things that don't work or create even more problems. My next stop is to a surgeon….stay tuned.

PS

Please be discriminating when reading reviews ---are they "real friends" or 1 review posters?
New York Dermatologist