Perafil Lip Implant Showing/ Poking - New York

I had perafil lip implants done about a month ago,...

I had perafil lip implants done about a month ago, I understand that they are still healing but I'm kind of concerned about my top lip, Strangley my lips look great and even but I can see one side of the implant and it is not centered, I know this because I can feel and see the end of my top implant, it doesn't reach all the way to the other side of my lip it looks like it only goes to below my nostril. this wouldn't bother me since I look even but when I talk or drink or move my mouth I can see the point of the side trying to poke through my lip.

pros: it's beautiful and permenant

cons: healing takes forever

I did it because I wanted a more permanant, better looking lip aug option, lip imaplnts are smooth and even looking, while injections fade and can sometimes appear a little lumpy or off

Will this eventually settle when I heal fully or do I have to have something done?

I forgot to ask - with the concerns you have, what does your surgeon say?
Interesting. It took my lips quite a while to heal after getting PermaLip. At first I thought the top implant was shifting to the right so I went to see my cosmetic surgeon about it. He assured me it wasn't and showed me the before pic of my lips that he took. I had never noticed it before, but my lips are slightly asymmetric. I guess the implant just highlighted this. Also, I could feel with my fingers that both tapered ends were at about the same place in my upper lip. I also felt that the top lip kind of bulged in on location when I puckered. It did look a little strange, but this went away after I completely healed - and after I started doing the exercises suggested by Surgisil. It has been a little over 9 months since I got the implants and I remain very pleased. My lips aren't the same as before...I can't expect that with an implant in them, but they look SOOOO much better.
Hi, I have just had permalip a few days ago but I am worried because my lips feel really hard, will they stay like this or do they go soft once healed? Thanks.

He was so awesome