it hurts - New York

I am going to have my 4th treatment. The sun spots...

I am going to have my 4th treatment. The sun spots on my face are gone. The wrinkles are not gone, but not as noticable as before. However, whomever told you that it is not painful, is lying to you. The first of the treatment feels like someone is snapping rubber bands on your face, or zapping needles into your face, then comes the heat. That's not so bad, than comes the burning of your skin which is horrible. They give you a wand, that has cold air coming out, so you try and freeze your face while this is being done. After it is finished, your face feels like you put it into a fire. It burns like hell. However, after like 45 mins, it subsides. Don't even think about touching or washing your face the same day. You have these marks on your face from having your skin burnt, but that peels off after a few days. So, this is the honest truth about the Laser 360. If you have a high tolerance for pain, go for it. You definately will see a difference, If you don't, well take a Xanax to help you go through the procedure. Good luck!!!

P.S. I have out undecided as to "was it worth it". I am not finished with my treatment as of yet. However, I think it will be worth it.

Hi Wendy, would you like to provide the doctor's name? I live in NYC and am seeking a dermatologist.

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Based on your review I can see how you are undecided. Please keep the community informed of how everything turns out. If it does turn out well, which I'm so hoping it does, would you be comfortable with posting pictures?

Thanks,

-Britt

Office is extremely clean. The staff is overly friendly and great to talk to. They give you a free consultation to see if the Laser 360 is for you, and they have a one-year, interest free payment plan. They also do complete reconstruction on other parts if your body, as well as having an operating room there.