January 14, 2011 Was the Second-first Day of the Rest of my Life - New York

I had my lap band surgery on 1/14/11. It was the...

I had my lap band surgery on 1/14/11. It was the best decision I ever made. The band was the last tool I needed to change my life forever. I lost 44 lbs before I became pregnant with my first son, Aiden. I love my son more than anything. I gained 17 lbs throughout my pregnancy, and that (was) right where my surgeon wanted me to be.

Motherhood is more difficult then I ever could have imagined, but the rewards are worth the troubles. I have gained another 10 since his birth. I am currently working to get back to where I was mentally and emotionally before Aiden was born, and then I will continue my weight loss journey and reach my goal of losing 120 lbs.

I had my surgery to become healthy, live longer, and to live and teach a healthy lifestyle to my children. Posting videos on youtube has been a key to my success. You can watch me at bonnieb118.

The process of attaining approval for the surgery...

The process of attaining approval for the surgery thankfully was easy for me. My insurance covered the surgery 100%.

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for your review. I'm so glad the surgery and post-op process has been succesful for you. With your dedication I'm sure you will get to your goal in no time.

Kirsty

Dr. Panemanglore

My doctor is amazing, but his staff has been lacking. I haven't been to the office in a year, so this review will nee to be updated once I finally get my fill.