Extraordinary Attention to Detail - New York

I began researching various doctors for filling of...

I began researching various doctors for filling of my tear trough area, as well as my cheek area. I looked tired all the time and my face looked droopy. I've been wanting to get this procedure done for quite some time but hadn't found the right doctor and would often hear of horror stories.

I began doing a lot of research of the top docs in NY as well as the west coast and everywhere in between. I went to several consultations in santa monica as well as the cleveland clinic in ohio and about a handful in NYC. (I know, a lot for just having fillers, but it's my face and i'm a bit of a perfectionist).

I got Juvederm to fill my tear trough and Radiesse in my cheeks, I can't even express how happy i am, the results are 10x better that I ever thought possible. Looks like i got a facelift without even seeing a knife. I had just a slight bruising that was easily covered with makeup and it went away in 2 days.

Since then my mom as flew up here from California to have procedures as well as my friend who just has a breast augmentation done by him and both are overjoyed. I can't right enough about this doctor, feel so luck to have found him!

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

When I finally stepped in to Dr. S's office i instantly loved his calm, no rush, polite and caring attitude. Poor guy, I literally spent an hour asking all types of questions, all the meanwhile he would answer each one in great detail! I was so amazed by him and his expertise, no other doctor even took half the time with me as he did. I went home, did further research on him as well as a background report and when everything came back flawless I made my appointment.

Hi J. ,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. Good for you on doing your research. Many community members mention time and again how important that is. I'm glad the procedure worked so well. Did you have any pain? Since you had such a positive experience will you continue having this procedure done in the future? Please keep us updated, and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt