I'd Lost Alot of Weight - New York

In my opinion , Dr. Chung is one of the most...

In my opinion , Dr. Chung is one of the most talented Plastic Surgeons in the country . I came to her a 60 year old man with plenty of facial flaws to be repaired . I had what's so unfaltering refer d to as a Turkey Neck , a Protruding Far-head , Baggy Under Eyes , and more minor facial issues .
I'm a perfectionist ; so all these imperfections , well , they made me unhappy ; as specially with the way , people would perceive me .
In my youth I was quite a handsome man . I was on the stage , I tried making myself , as flawless as possible , because of all the attention I received .
But then as an older man in my fifties the imperfections were getting more defined . I was getting bummed ; not clinically depressed , but not happy ; as specially when I looked at the old man in the mirror. (he wasn't me)
Any way I went to Dr. Chung for a consultation about my flabby neck ; she took some pictures and we disgusted
my neck and other flaws like my far-head . I said to her , I didn't have the money for my bone structure to be ground down ; and she said ; that's not what 's causing it to look that way; you have extra skin in your Brow ; a brow lift would fix that . And she said and while were at it ; lets tighten up under your eyes a little . Anyway to make a long story short , Dr Chung took the face of a sixty year old man and with her skill as plastic surgeon turned it into the face of a forty something year old man I'm so pleased and happy now . Live is good again !
Yours Truly , Donald Henny

Good for you. A wonderful result.
You look great! Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Harrison Ford? A younger version, of course. :) Thanks for sharing your story.
You had very good results! You have to be loving your face now. Congrats :)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chung was always professional and her follow up care was great. She always was concerned with my wellbeing before and after the surgery . I recommend her highly ! Yours Truly , Donald Henny