Dr K, Facial Artist - New York

I've been getting a variety of injections for...

I've been getting a variety of injections for years, but hadn't really found a Dr. that both understood the natural look I was after and was able to deliver at an acceptable price.

Dr. K used Dysport between my seriously furrowed brows instead of Botox as I seem to have developed a resistance to Botox. Dysport worked great and Dr. Krant is an artist with the needle. She's also plumped my lips, (with something else), and the change is extremely subtle and lovely. She's made me look good, not "done". I am grateful to her and glad I found her.

FYI, for me there is virtually no down time with Dysport. My face looks more natural, less red and blotchy than after having my eyebrows waxed! I have very occasionally had a small bruise. That can be virtually completely avoided by avoiding aspirin and pain medication in the days leading up to your procedure.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. K is a true artist. My face looks great thanks Dr. K's ministrations. She discussed at length the pros and cons of various injectables to help me arrive at the best choices for me. She is also not shy about telling me what I don't need - a bit of a rarity with many Doctors. Her injection technique was nearly painless and the results truly wonderful and very natural looking.

Hi griffingirl,

Yay, the added info is great and will be so helpful to the community. I updated your review. We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt