Love Zeltiq! - New York

I had the procedure done in July 2010. I had my...

I had the procedure done in July 2010. I had my stomach and sides done (total of 4 procedures). I had it done because I was informed that it was non-invasive, no down time and it was a natural process. I am pretty health conscious but not neurotic. I try to eat healthy and work out when I can. Even in my greatest efforts I have not been able to loose the "baby fat" around my stomach and my sides (love handles). Needless to say, I am VERY happy with the results. I no longer have ANY bulge hanging over my pants. I was also surprised at how quickly I noticed results. The doctor explained that it could take a month or two for the natural process to occur. I noticed a huge difference in the amount of fat that I could grab from my abdomen and how noticeably smaller my love handles were with in a couple weeks. I am extremely happy with the results! And what’s more is it is giving me the motivation to stay healthy to keep the fat away!

Cosmetic Vein and Laser Center

I feel that they are extremely informed on all the latest technology and very knowledgeable

That's fantastic! I live in NY and was hoping to have this done as well - can i ask who you used?

Thanks

Hi West,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Really glad to hear you had such a great experience with your procedure, do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,