Zeltiq on Lower Abs and Love Handles - It Works!

I first heard about Zeltiq a year ago through Dr....

I first heard about Zeltiq a year ago through Dr. Trevor Born, a prominent plastic surgeon and friend from Toronto. Dr. Born doesn't make recommendations often and he was enthusiastic about this new device. To be honest it sounded like science fiction...I asked myself could freezing fat actually work or was it another one of the many cosmetic procedures that over promise and under deliver. I decided to try it but couldn't make the trip to Toronto so Trevor suggested I get it done in New York.

I did some research and found Dr. B who has been doing clinical trials on Zeltiq for a few years. Dr. B was wonderful...extremely knowledgeable and very enthusiastic about the device and its results. The before and after pics she showed me were equally impressive so I booked an appointment.

The procedure itself was painless (albeit long!), had zero downtime and no scarring or bruising. I had my lower abs and love handles done. The results have been great! After about 2 weeks I started noticing the areas treated visibly shrinking... Now after 2 months my love handles are so much less pronounces and my lower abs look great!

I'm going in for a second round of zeltiq in a months time as that enhances the results! In short Zeltiq is a great non invasive alternative to lipo that actually works!!!!

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

touche'!
Looks very impressive BUT it takes a min. of 3 months to see results. TOOO LONG With a minor surgery like SmartLipo you can see results in a few weeks. $ about the same. From MIAMI Dr. B
I did smartlipo. It is a horrible procedure that has been marketed well. It left me bumpy and discolored a year after my procedure. Any extreme heat damages lymph nodes and creates scar tissue. I would do Zeltiq 10 times before "smart" lipo!!