Chin, Upper and Lower Abs - Midlife Maintenance

I had my chin, upper and lower abs done 5 days ago...

I had my chin, upper and lower abs done 5 days ago. I immediately knew I would be satisfied with the results of my stomach as soon as removed the garment after the first 24 hours. 650cc was removed and my lower pouch was gone.

I am a patient person and I am encouraged each day as the swelling goes down. I can't wait to really start exercising. I'm just taking long walks for now. From what I've read and see my chin will take a little longer to see better results. Both areas are still numb.

I've been lucky, not much brusing or pain and took three days off from work since I didn't know what to really expect. I can already say I'm glad I did this. It has and will continue to support personal changes I've wanted to make for some time.

{edited} It's been 4 months now and with a change in eating habits and exercise I've dropped 2 whole sizes and lost 5 inches in my waist. Doing this was the kick start I needed. Go for it!
Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!
I'm considering smart lipo and I'm also from NY, who was your doctor?
Dr. Christopher Chia, Park Avenue Smart Lipo

Once confirming and meeting with board certified plastic surgeons, I ultimately went with my gut in choosing my doctor. I had no personal references to consider, no one I know has had this done.