Silicone Injection to Thights and Butt Gone Really Really Bad - NYC

Hi, years ago i had silicone well thats what they...

hi, years ago i had silicone well thats what they said it was injections to my butt and thights area after some time my skin color was changing and it was getting hard, now after about 10 years im still paying the consequence of my mistake i have no money left trying to fix the problem been hospitalize many time and still havent found a solucion, i cant sit for long or even sleep because i have to turn from side to side when it start to hurt, the size of my butt and thithts are very noticeble and the color and tissue is almost unbeareable.

i would not recomend this to anybody, i did it cuz i was ignorant and stupid. the best thing anyone can do to make their body look good is exercise and eat right and if you still want to do surgery do it right with reall doctors.

please help me someone. i heard they are some time of steroids that can some what dissolove this, is that true? i know i cant fix the problem but maybe i can reduce it a little...i dont know what to do anymore please give me some light. thank you

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
I just had mine removed on 08/22/13 I have had the same symptom as you do, I have been going to the doctor for two years, and also been hospitalized several times my goal is to help others who are willing to get help, first you need to apply for Medicaid if you are not working am in the tampa Bay Area ,the surgeon who did my work only takes HMO insurance so try applying for amerigroup insurance with Medicaid. His name is dr Mutaz habal he is very good, also in order for you to get further help with your finances you need to report your injector don't be scared, what will happen when you press charges the victim advocate of Tallahassee will star sending you a check, it is a long process but trust me it works,it did for me, so it will for you, trust God, pray and ask him to help you on this journey and he will see you through. I almost did not make it at one point I thought I would never see my son ever again my body was shutting down fast, but God has a plan for me and am here and I know he has one for you too, do your research. You can email me @ sashalin1@live.com. God brought me back for a reason.
I AM GOING THROUGH IT RIGHT NOW. MY BODY IS SHUTTING DOWN. I AM HAVING DEATH THREATENING COMPLICATIONS. I NEED HELP. PLEASE, IF YOU STILL COME ON HERE I WOULD LOVE YOUR GUIDANCE. MINE HAS ALREADY STARTED TO TRAVEL DOWN MY HIP AND CAUSES SO MUCH PAIN. DEBRAMCDONALD77 @ AOL.COM THE ONE DOCTOR HERE IN MIAMI THAT HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THE REMOVAL TOLD ME IT WOULD BE $11,000 TO REMOVE IT PLUS I HAD TO PAY $200 JUST FOR THE CONSULTATION THAT IS NON REFUNDABLE.

it was at an illegal place by non doctors