Silicone Injection to Thights and Butt Gone Really Really Bad - NYC

Hi, years ago i had silicone well thats what they...

hi, years ago i had silicone well thats what they said it was injections to my butt and thights area after some time my skin color was changing and it was getting hard, now after about 10 years im still paying the consequence of my mistake i have no money left trying to fix the problem been hospitalize many time and still havent found a solucion, i cant sit for long or even sleep because i have to turn from side to side when it start to hurt, the size of my butt and thithts are very noticeble and the color and tissue is almost unbeareable.

i would not recomend this to anybody, i did it cuz i was ignorant and stupid. the best thing anyone can do to make their body look good is exercise and eat right and if you still want to do surgery do it right with reall doctors.

please help me someone. i heard they are some time of steroids that can some what dissolove this, is that true? i know i cant fix the problem but maybe i can reduce it a little...i dont know what to do anymore please give me some light. thank you

it was at an illegal place by non doctors

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
I just had mine removed on 08/22/13 I have had the same symptom as you do, I have been going to the doctor for two years, and also been hospitalized several times my goal is to help others who are willing to get help, first you need to apply for Medicaid if you are not working am in the tampa Bay Area ,the surgeon who did my work only takes HMO insurance so try applying for amerigroup insurance with Medicaid. His name is dr Mutaz habal he is very good, also in order for you to get further help with your finances you need to report your injector don't be scared, what will happen when you press charges the victim advocate of Tallahassee will star sending you a check, it is a long process but trust me it works,it did for me, so it will for you, trust God, pray and ask him to help you on this journey and he will see you through. I almost did not make it at one point I thought I would never see my son ever again my body was shutting down fast, but God has a plan for me and am here and I know he has one for you too, do your research. You can email me @ sashalin1@live.com. God brought me back for a reason.
I AM GOING THROUGH IT RIGHT NOW. MY BODY IS SHUTTING DOWN. I AM HAVING DEATH THREATENING COMPLICATIONS. I NEED HELP. PLEASE, IF YOU STILL COME ON HERE I WOULD LOVE YOUR GUIDANCE. MINE HAS ALREADY STARTED TO TRAVEL DOWN MY HIP AND CAUSES SO MUCH PAIN. DEBRAMCDONALD77 @ AOL.COM THE ONE DOCTOR HERE IN MIAMI THAT HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THE REMOVAL TOLD ME IT WOULD BE $11,000 TO REMOVE IT PLUS I HAD TO PAY $200 JUST FOR THE CONSULTATION THAT IS NON REFUNDABLE.
DO NOT GET SILICONE INJECTIONS! I had them done
In my cheeks and in my chin, ive done 2 surgeries
Already on my chin and its left me disfigured, i have
To do a 3rd in june hopefully it wil fix the problem
I had one surgery on my cheeks but its still there
It just gives u an unatural look, like a fish, i have
To get my cheeks reoperated on also, girls just
Think before u do anything, its likely perminat
And we are changing beings, i dont want anybodu
To go through this, wake up!
Hey did you do your buttocks?
If you have silicone done by the right doctor a little drop in each spot around your mouth and and your lips it is so sutly but looks great better then any face lift.and it lasts not like all the other fillers.
To all on this thread that are considering having this done, please do your research. I have a girlfriend who had this done many years ago. She had showed me how her butt had hardened. It was like she had a book in her jeans. I had advised her then to go to a dr to see what could be done. I wish I had continued to push her. She recently was admitted to the hospital with some kind of toxic posioning caused by this. I wish I could remember the name of the poision. When she was admitted, they gave her hours to live. She ended up having her arms and legs amputated but is recovering. I don't want to be a debbie downer, but I'm sure she would want me to let you know. I also feel bad as I did not push her to get checked when we first talked about it. Please, please please do your research.
Would you please listen and google Silicone medical grade fluid dermal fillers and you will educate that Silicone is great , for the lubrication of engine parts not a dermal filler
I'm on the same boat 20 years fine and all of a sudden in one day my glutes feel like a bag of marbles unfortunately there isn't much the DOCTORS can do but cut it out I've been asking the best surgeons in Florida and I also had my lips reduced i saw a big change until the scar tissue set in , but I'm grateful to have had a change for the better with my lips however the glutes are impossible to remove because of the amounts that are used per treatment I only had aboutb350 ml injected once it looked and felt great till one morning you're not alone sweetie god bless
I asked about fillers and had heard of silicone as one. He advised against it.

Hi Jennygirl,

Good job on doing your research, did you end up having any filling procedure done, if so what? Thanks for being such an active community member, please keep me updated.

-Britt

What is this fixation you have with Silicone ? The 4 people on this thread including myself are all telling you the truth about a controlled substance. If your a moderator please research Silicone or pmma shots nothing permanent injected is good suppose I had the shots and all went well 30 yrs later or 10 or even 5 yrs down the line comes varicose veins orange peel skin it's like the movie Death becomes her.
So Britt,

I follow the advice of my doctor who tells me they have been a nightmare when he has seen the poor women trashed by them. He blogs if you'd like to read for yourself.

Oh, I see. So you were considering getting them?

-Britt

It is so weird that you ask so many questions about a simple comment. I just don't see how this is constructive for Jennygirl or the other readers. It get an email everytime you have a new concern about Jennygirl's answers and go to the comment hoping to read something productive and then realize it is just your obsessive questioning, trying to make your point about something that you should just let go.

Hello Laura,

As the moderator I am trying to understand community members comments and how they pertain to the site. I am sorry if this has caused annoyance with your in-box, however I am looking out for the community and trying to understand comments. Thank you for your concern,

-Britt

Nope. I was advised against it.

So Jennygirl,

I'm just curious, you posted "Silicone injections are bad. Don't have them," but you never had them, you just were advised not to. Were you going to get them, I'm puzzled how you could say their bad without ever having them.

Thanks,

-Britt

Silicone injections are bad. Don't have them.

Hi Jennygirl,

Did you have silicon injections?

Thanks,

-Britt

Good morning Jennie how are you feeling?
to n e 1 thinkn of doin this...DONT! u "might" get the results u want now but wuts gonna happen whn u hit late 40s? ur gona look like crap...melting wrinkley crap!
Well I consider myself lucky to look stunning and the wisdom vie gained only time can teach you, no I DONT think of injecting more poisoned polymers into my body, by the way I have beautiful skin . Go with your instinct feelings if you have any doubts don't do it
well, I have to say that my obsection might my just win over this!! I really want to get it done, im thinking about the concequenses but i dont know what else to go for,i cant get the idea out my head. im going for it, and i just pray that it will be ok.:(
who ever u are, it will be the biggest mistake you ever make. u will regret it for the rest of your life that if u dont die during the process because it can happen. if u want to do it so bad do it right do professional implants.. good luck p.s i have been dealing with this for almost 10 years and still havent been able to fix it....not knowing when i will wake again