Save Up For Liposuction and Skip Liposonix - New York

It has been nine weeks since I had Liposonix on my...

It has been nine weeks since I had Liposonix on my upper arms and some back fat, and there is absolutely no difference. I was actually told there would be visible results after two weeks. Then I looked at the Liposonix web site, which said that most of the results were seen by 12 weeks, so I decided not to obsess and to wait. Nine weeks later one would think I'd see some sign of improvement, but I have not seen any changes. Are my fat cells particularly zap-proof? I have continued to postpone by checkup appointment and now go back at 15 weeks. By that time, I hope that either something has happened or that the practice will allow me to use the money paid for Liposonix toward Smart Lipo or real liposuction. Real liposuction is very safe and is the most effective.
Sadlick Dermatology

The doctor and the actual practitioner were fine, as I have had other procedures done here before. But this was not explained to me properly. I thought I was having something more like Smart Lipo, which I had had under my chin/jaw and worked marvelously and immediately. I didn't know this would take a long time and that the fat would have to be absorbed into my system--both of which would have changed my mind--but I did not find out until the day so went ahead. This is partly my fault for not asking more questions. The ratings below are for the clinic--NOT Liposonix!

I hope you start to see some results soon, I'm sure it is very frustrating to not see any so far.
Thanks! For someone who is very into quick fix-its, I think I have been patient!
Agree :)