Nose is Way to Small for my Face Now and I Want It Back to How It Was Before

* Pro was that I don't have the look of the broken...

* Pro was that I don't have the look of the broken nose I had before and the shape is a little better and I had my deviated septum fixed.

* Con is it's too small for my face now and I feel like I looked much better before and it's too turned up as well.

I had rhinoplasty to make my nose smaller, get rid...

I had rhinoplasty to make my nose smaller, get rid of the hump and make it more narrow and slightly upturned. It is way to small for my face now and I want it back to how it was before. How does a surgeon make a nose bigger? Is it even possible? I'm curious as to what they put into the nose to make it bigger and droop down more.

I'm trying to delete what I wrote but it won't let me. I spoke too soon! Actually now that the swelling is going down it's fitting my face, it's looking longer and more narrow now like it used to be but looks better than before at every angle. Now I love my results. never mind! :)

can you please post before and after pictures? :) i want to get a rhinoplasty too but im still looking for the best doctor!

Hi Amina55,

I'm so glad to hear that your rhinoplasty result improved after the swelling went down. This is often the case with nose surgery :)

Best, April