Swollen Nose and Face 4 Weeks After Nasolabial Folds Treatment

I had the radiesse 4 weeks ago for naso labial...

I had the radiesse 4 weeks ago for naso labial wrinkles. Wrinkles were not that deep and radiesse did only minor improvements. One side was more improved than the other. Doctor recommended doing a second syringe to even things out but cost may be prohibitive.

Hello, I had radiesse injected into the nasal labial folds on my face about 4 weeks ago. I initially had some bruising and swelling but that went away after a few days and everything was normal. However now, a month after the procedure I woke up with a red and swollen nose and now the right side of my face under my eye is also swollen. I went to a insta care center and the doctor said it could be impetigo or cellulitis. I forgot to mention to the doctor that I had radiesse a month ago so now I'm wondering if my issues could be realted to the radiesse? Would radiesse cause an infection 4 weeks after treatment if no infection occured at the time of injection?

He's always in the news

Plead update what u did ?bwas it an infection after all? Did it go away? I'm in kind of the same situation and extremely worried!
Did you go see a doctor? I have a post about my experience with Juvederm. It did not end well. I had a staph infection and cellulitis. I was sick and on a picc line for 4 months.
If you ever have redness and swelling, PLEASE go to the doctor. You could have a deadly infection.
Let me know how you are doing, please!
Wow..the exact same thing happened to me. I had Radiesse injected into my tear troughs and my nasolabial lines. I was recovering fine and then one morning I woke up to find that one side of my face was completely swollen and was so swollen that is was affecting the shape of my eye and entire side of my face. My doctor was very vague and was not helpful at all. I hope it is just swelling that will go away but right now I am extremely frustrated...any suggestions or help would be welcomed and appreciated.
I had radiesse along nasolabial lines and was talked into under my eyes. After 8 days all was looking fine then I woke up in the middle of the night with a very swollen face. I was told this was either an infection or an allergic reaction. I am on steroids, antibiotics and benedryl. Things are looking better although I am still puffy under my eyes. Has anyone else had these issues? A little scared!!! Thanks
I had radiesse in nasolabial lines last Thurs & on Sunday had a red & itchy arm & now it has traveled to my mid-sction & legs. I was using benedryl which did not help & now I'm on steroids but it has only been 2 days. the dr's office never heard of anyone else having a reaction. I am also an esthetician & using a new essential oil which I blamed at first. I can't sleep because of how bad the itching. Not much difference in my face except a little bruising which is lightening & a little redness in cheeks. I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks....help! thanks