Good Experience, Natural Results! - New York, NY

My already large-ish nose grew larger as I got...

My already large-ish nose grew larger as I got older, especially the bulbous tip, and in my mid-thirties I decided to have surgery to make it more proportional to the rest of my face. I was especially concerned that it looked natural - I was more worried about the way obvious surgery looks than about not having a perfect nose.

The only con really is the pain, which wasn't bad at first but I caught some kind of sinus infection and the sneezing and swelling made it much, much worse. Dr. S. was very supportive though, gave me medicine for the pain and continued to meet with me for many weeks (and is still meeting me for follow up meetings, 6-9 months after!).

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slupchynskyj is a fantastic surgeon that I found through Realself reviews. He's not the most cheery person in the world, but he spends an incredible amount of time with you and never makes you feel rushed. He answers all questions very throughly and honestly. Best of all, his results are incredible. I have not seen another doctor's portfolio have more natural looking great results (for a variety of procedures), and of course my own results were exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend him. I chose Dr. Slupchynskyj because of his reviews on this site and the fact that he offered a computer simulation of what the end result would be. He also was very honest, matter-of-fact, and even said I didn't need another procedure I was interested in. Most importantly, I love the outcome! It looks completely natural and even better than the computer simulation. It has really changed the overall look of my face and increased my confidence. I would definitely recommend that anyone considering a rhinoplasty meet with doctor that can do a computer simulation of the results, because it gives a realistic vision of what to expect. And make sure your doctor has good follow-up care!

I'm so sorry you ended up with a sinus infection during your recovery! That's terrible. I'm glad you made it through and are happy with your results now, though. Thank you for sharing!