Best Dermatologist in NYC - New York, NY

When I hit my thirties, the lines started...

When I hit my thirties, the lines started appearing. I wanted to do something about it, but I also didn't want to have anything done that would be obvious. After consulting a few dermatologists, I decided that Juvederm would be a great first start, but looking at their before and after pictures, I didn't feel comfortable. Those faces staring back at me obviously had work done. I wanted to look natural. That's when a friend suggested I see Dr. Buka. He had such a great bedside manner and really listened to what I wanted. He even asked what result I was looking for - when I told him I wanted to fill those lines but I wanted it to be a subtle change, he said he thought that was a great idea. He became my full-time dermatologist after that, and I consult him for everything that comes up and he always solves my problems with ease and with a smile. There was even a time when I was traveling, and I suspected that I might have shingles based on a couple bumps on my face. I texted him a photo, and he diagnosed it right away. I was able to get medication immediately, which saved me from a much worse fate. My eye doctor said that if I hadn't gotten diagnosed right away, the shingles would have likely affected my eyesight. Dr. Buka saved the day again!
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Buka makes me feel completely at ease and has a wonderful office environment. I trust him completely when it comes to my skin health. I would recommend him to anyone who cares about their skin and wants a friendly and incredibly insightful doctor! He is a godsend!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Juvederm community today.