wonderful results - New York, NY

From the first consultation, I felt very secure...

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the first consultation, I felt very secure and confident that I would be in great hands. I felt so safe and certain that I even felt no anxiety leading up to the operation. I could not breathe through my right nostril before the operation, now I can finally get to sleep and breathe normally, it really is such a relief. Not only is my nose aesthetically pleasing but it functions the way it should. All the staff at the clinic are very friendly and warm... Id say the best experience overall. A bonus is his beautiful wife Janice whom I have been visiting regularly for filler injections. Very subtle and beautiful results. Both the Pastorek's are wonderful artists and very warm indeed! Thank you, I certainly recommend! You shall be in great hands.

Thanks for sharing your experience! What, specifically, was done to your nose to help you breathe better?