I've Met with 4 Ny Surgeons.Ready for my Tummy Tuck. - New York, NY

Hi everyone.Call me jesi.. Now:i am very...

hi everyone.Call me jesi..
Now:i am very happy,because i am schedule to have tummy tuck on new year's eve or a day prior,will relax all new year's january,afterward,but other doctor gave me a date end of january 2014.I just am wanting support as i try to choose the best dr.for me who will flatten my tummy,shape me lovely i call it,and give me back my size 8 to 10 which is fine for me!(i am now size 12)tall love my height,at 5'9 out of heels,i lost ALOT of weight 2013.

i have always wanted a flatter mid-section,to see how i m goin to appear in a bathing suit again,or bikini 2 piece.I had a very bad D.V. relationship,the stress of "the abusive ex" always kept me gettin fat,not physical abuse (emotional/verbal)it kept me overweight,just eating crazy,and that is no more.i left him finally this year.
After raising also my lovely kids,working 2 to 3 jobs at times,this is now my time to look as i used to,fit and healthy as i can be mentally AND physically.
i am now focus on me, since i got RID of the "excess weight"in my life and that
started with the ex boyfriend.I think i got fat prior,from the stress of his mess,
i am more happier now,dropping him,and losing at the same time so much weight.

Now time to fix the outer,since i've fix the inside by ending the un-healthy relationship in 2013.
Please give me honest opine,do you think i should(can save almost $2400 bucks)by going with a mini-tummy tuck with "a powerful type of lipo" as i am using dr.exact wording here today.
However 1 (nyc)manhattan 27 years experience plastic surgeon who has most expertise in TT,said best results,for me,is a complete abdominalplasty,a full tummy tuck,even if it cost naturally 2400 more and he is going to"throw in a lipo procedure"flanks for a better hour-glass looking shape.
i used to weigh,279 i drop almost sixty pounds,so dr.(all agree)i am perfect candidate also because i never smoke,drink,not"fat"they said,but all the weight went to the belly!lol
and had kids.
i have all back rolls almost gone,as side shot,see pix,but all went to the belly,dr.said
i m not even"fat"just the mid-section yep.So i am ready to get this all done now.
i will however,yes have a scar as others,but will eventually fade,but who cares.
Tired of being bloated,fat in the belly,even after weight loss,ya know.
So a scar is fine.
i do not mind,as i had 2 c-sections,kids are now grown 18,almost.
and 21,19. I was born 70s.so not old,but older now,and WILL be finally able to treat ME,after raising the kiddies,sacrifice so much,and i am now ready in 45 to 60 days or so.Look forward to reading comments, and support, on my question,thank you.
From a happy latina of 3,ready for her TT and or tt and lipo,
name is again Jesi.

Congratulations on your achievement of weight loss. I myself had a tummy that was much larger then yours. I waiver from time to time if it is worth it, but I assure you it was the best thing I could have done for myself!
Go with the full, with the mini they cant get it all. Do it once and be done. I think you should use Dr Hochstein in Miami, he is the best girl!
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow! Did you decide on getting full TT? I think that would provide best results!
Good luck!
Hope you find the right doctor. Congrats on the weight loss. Hope to follow your journey
You should call my surgeon - Dr. Polavarapu and get a consult with her. She would be happy to spend the time with you and go over your options. Susanna is her patient coordinator and is back in after the holidays, Monday. Call for a consult. 212-979-4493.
No No No. Full tummy tuck and still powerful job of lipo. Your body will morph over the year post op and you will be very happy with your results. Do not do a mini. Spend the money now and be done in one felt swoop! :)
You need a full because otherwise they will not be able to go above the belly button and below the belly button will be flatter than the upper part. It's not that bad. I wanted a mini but to do the job right my master surgeon explained I was being un realistic. I'm glad I did it :)
you should do a telephone consult with Dr Hochstein. They are very experience with out of town patients. It dose'nt hurt to get a free consult and another opinion. He's the master of this surgery girl.
Peaches is right do not wasted your money in a mini, l had a huge belly before the surgery, oh and fat. Lol, l tried to make my profile but l can't fir you guys to see my before and after. Good luck mamita
Do not do the mini with lipo!!! It's not right for your body type! Please! It will only leave you very unhappy and needing a full tummytuck after healing just spend the extra now and have it done right!! You are gonna look amazing! Very excited for you!
Congrats get us posted..
Get the full tummy tuck... it is a more difficult recovery but will give you what you are hoping for...This isn't the time to skimp on yourself!
yea i am researching here,and i see it say longer recovery time,lol but i m fine with that,but then again i know 1 of the consult dr. say,"It all depend on the lady body"and how she heal etc. either way i am getting full tt,even IF cheaper mini. i want to look my best,and so far the full sound best,for me,after losing so much weight this year.thank you
Congrats on your weight loss and good luck!
thx . i hope your also getting what your wanting to in the coming months or your already done with yours? i am excited not even nervous,as i read alot here are.i am more anxious just to get the fat cut O-F-F.APRON i have had long enough.If i aint in the kitchen,i have no need to be walkin around with rolls,and and a year round apron!lol from Jesi
12 more days and counting!! I'm more excited than nervous too!!
Hey Jess! U def should go for a full TT. I wouldn't even consider the other. I'm 5'9" too ;))
hi.. thanks. i will be returning here this winter,after i wake up,from under the knife,i can't wait to see how i look,yea i mean i do not mind my height, or anything,even butt area lol dr. say"i can place after the Full TT,"fat transfer"buttocks area. i do not know,that is he say another um, "1500+ smh,or he say i can harvest it lol.who knows,but i want the belly again flat,and i am treating myself finally. Got the"inside all fix and happy again"after leaving a man who love making me feel bad in life,even if i work multiple jobs,great mom,good woman,but now,he is gone,and time to fix the outer me,and thank u everyone i knew pretty much"deep down i need and should get the full tt.yes." thank you again from Jesi
Go for the full tummy tuck you deserve the best. I think you would feel worse if spend a ton of money and don't get the result u want