Wrong MD - Tumescent Liposuction of the Tummy, Sides, and Back with a Fat Transfer to the Buttocks

I had tumescent liposuction of the tummy, sides,...

I had tumescent liposuction of the tummy, sides, and back with a fat transfer to the buttocks. I'm only 3 days post opt and therefore am VERY swollen and have yet to see a good result.

However, with all that said my doctor was a referral from someone I trusted, and being that I had NO TIME to research him thoroughly (interviewing many md's) I chose him. He seemed nice enough pre opt... I now noticed at my how inpatient and short he is when answering my questions and concerns about what to expect after surgery. I asked him could I expect certain areas of my abdomen to go down, and he rudely said "besides the fact that you had 2 kids and many strecth marks, surgery leaves you swollen"! HE is extremely unprofessional when it comes to dealing with patient concerns and if I could do it over, I wouldn't choose him. I will definitely not refer him.

Neil C. Goodman

I think some of these doctors are in the wrong field, they should be doing a job not dealing with the public. Each and every one of them that are so abrupt and rude should be exposed and there should be some form of disciplinary action taken. Some of them are money hungry grabbers. How could you take a patients money do surgery and you cannot nicely deal with the patient after "I JUST DONT GET IT". I wish each one of them that are so rude be published that the public will know how disgusting they are. I wish you mam a speedy recovery and everything goes well and you will not have to see him every again, and i hope people will see this and take heed. I am praying for you. God bless.
I will keep posting my results