WonderFul Doctor and Excellent Job!! - NYC

First let me say that Dr. replied to my email asap...

First let me say that Dr. replied to my email asap. I request a last minute appt. and she accommodated me, especially just in time for Christmas!!!!! She is a cosmetic surgeon and knew of my concerns regarding injecting such a sensitive area. I would not trust an Esthetician injecting that delicate area (you shouldn't either). Be safe than sorry. I got a brow lift, eyes, cheek filler, corners of mouth lifted. I have a follow up apt in 3 weeks.
So far, day one did not have any bruising!!! minor swelling. I am amazed. Will post other pics in 3 weeks for final result.

Under eye Filler

Its been about 2 weeks since the procedure, minor bumps cant notice (this should go away, as doctor advised). Very very Happy . For those who suffer from dark circles and bags, this is the answer if you cant afford eye surgery!!!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

how long did your under eye filler (juvederm) last
when did bruising and swelling go away?
wow amazing pics how old are you
If you're interested in restylane, Dr. Jessica Krant did mine and it was amazing!
Jill I didn't send the right pictures, can I repost? I had Juverderm Ultra for undereye, and upper cheek, Botox crows feet, browlift, and outer corners of my mouth. Minimal bruising also!!!
You can add an update and add the correct pictures, here are some tutorials:

How to add photos to a review

How to update a review

Thanks for sharing.  What kind of filler did you have injected?