Breast Implants: StoriesWrite a Review
Breast Implant Infection - Doctor Wants Them Removed ASAP
- posted 3 years ago
- updated 3 years ago
- Not Sure
- Cost: $12,000
- New York City, NY
My doctor was great but i am very upset about...
- 20 Jan 2010
My doctor was great but i am very upset about getting an infection as I thought it was very rare to get this complication. My doctor was very thorough and had tons of experience.I just found out that I have an infection in my left breast 5 weeks after my breast implants were put in. My doctor wants to take out my implants asap. I have two questions: 1) should i just take out the implant that is infected? or take out both? i most likely will try to put them back in but not sure if I can handle walking around for 4-6 months with being lop-sided. 2) what is the standard on payment in this situation? will my doctor charge me full price again if I try to put them back in in 4-6 months? Thank you so much for your advice.
More Breast Implants Reviews
Can't Wait to Get My Surgery Done - Toronto, ON
1 day ago
I just got off the phone with Stephanie (after calling her a couple of times this week and...
Excited and Nervous - Eugene, OR
2 days ago
I'm so happy I found this site I have learned so many things from everyone's story I just...
Excited but Nervous at the Same Time - Houston, TX
3 days ago
Hi ladies I'm 25 about 122lbs 5'3 and I have two little girls 6yrs and 10mon. I've been...