Botox in NYC - New York, NY

I had a Botox treatment in New York City about 18...

I had a Botox treatment in New York City about 18 months ago, and it went well. Some of the wrinkles did not return, however, I need another treatment. Sice I became a writer of books I also want to make a good personel apperenece. Rather then travel to New York are thier any Doctors within reason that can perform the treatment?
Nick Gallicchio

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I want another treatment. I really need one now...

I want another treatment. I really need one now that I am a writer I want to look presentable

If you click on the "Find a Doctor" tab near the top of the screen you will be able to search in your area, then narrow the search by topic (Botox) or specialty to find a doctor in your area. Then you can read the reviews they have, the answers they have provided to the Q&A, and their bio. Hopefully that will help you know if they are a doctor you want to consider going to.

Also, as a side note only board certified doctors are allowed to participate on RealSelf. If you would like to check which boards we have partnered with you can click on the "About" tag at the bottom of the page and scroll to the bottom.

Hope that info helps. If you decide to get Botox again please come back and tell us how it went, and how your two experiences compared.

Newspaper