44 Yo Wanting to Look Refreshed -New York City

I went to Dr Steinbrech's office for a...

I went to Dr Steinbrech's office for a consultation seeking to correct the effects time has on everyone's face. Although I feel great, I noticed that I always looked tired. Winkles, sagging skin, loss of volume and tone, all of them causing a mismatch between the man I felt like and the man people were seeing. Though a detailed consultation and actual dialog, we developed an a mazing rejuvenation plan far beyond what I thought we could attain. Dr. Steinbrech not only listened and explained how we could attain the results I was seeking, but expertly introduced things I would never have thought that would not only compliment but yield amazing results for what I was looking to attain. Simply stated, this is one of the best doctors in his field and I recommend him without hesitation.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the appropriate community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to a community.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Amazingly talented, perfectionist, methodical, highly knowledgeable, compassionate and approachable. Such a pleasure to deal with as a physician and person in general.