My Favorite Doctor - New York

To get rid of turkey neck. I am 51, 5 years...

To get rid of turkey neck.

I am 51, 5 years ago dr.Engler performed breast augmentation surgery on me, left me very happy with my new breast. They are perfect fit to my body, soft and smooth on touch, everything you want from perfect breast, thanks to a wonderful plastic surgeon dr.Engler.

So now, 5 years later, I am here again for another little improvement in my appearance, chin liposuction. In the morning, warm welcoming staff prepared me for surgery,  after surgery, in an hour, no dizziness, no nausea, tolerable pain few hours later. In fife days when dr. cut off the stitches, even with a little swelling I  can see the wonderful result, no more turkey neck!

Hi
from your review I didn't understand if $4700 were paid 5 years ago for breast or now for chin lipo. Could you be more specific please? Also pics will be welcomed as well. A lot of reviews don't have any pic which make me wonder if that is patient or a nurse from dr office?

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything turned out well for you.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Engler is the professional of the highest standards and his staff is match for him: professional, friendly, warm welcoming, trustable. We all get old, but thanks to dr.Engler I do it little bit slower and beautiful.