A Wonderful Life Changing Experience - New York

For over 25 years, I have devoted my life to...

For over 25 years, I have devoted my life to educating adolescents and young adults by providing them with the interventions and support that they need to become productive citizens of our society. As a middle school principal, I have driven into my teachers’ consciousness that students must develop a healthy self-esteem to build and maintain a positive socio–emotional outlook. Students in the middle school setting need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance from their peers and their immediate community. In reflecting on myself and my experience with my own self-image, I have come to realize that my own perception of myself was not healthy. It was not until after I began to accept my own feelings and address them, that I was able to develop my own healthy outlook.

I am a person who believes that events and people come into one’s life not as an accident but by divine providence. For so many years, too many to state, I have had severely enlarged breasts. I would go on a diet and I would lose weight in every area except my breasts. As I grew older my breasts became heavier and made it difficult for me to participate in normal activities, such as, sleeping on one’s back, getting out of bed on the first try, being able to join a gym or become a member of a sports team, etc.

Physically, the heaviness of my breasts caused me to experience excruciating back pain and my shoulders suffered from deep bruising. I became sick and tired of being sick and tired. I began researching my options for breast reduction and began talking to friends and friends of friends to see how many had ever experienced or explored the option of surgery.

New York Plastic Surgeon

In several conversations, some of my friends whom I knew had breast reduction surgery kept talking about this caring plastic surgeon who has the bed side manner of the doctors from the fifties (who made house visits). I was intrigued and decided to schedule an appointment. The initial consultation was so personable and informative. Dr E took his time to get to know me and to understand the reason that I was seeking the surgery. Looking back, now I realized if Dr. E did not think that I was ready for this type of surgery, he probably would not have taken my case. Dr. E explained the process from insurance approval to the actual surgery and gave me two booklets concerning different types of plastic surgeries and pre-actual and post-surgical procedures. The booklets were very comprehensive. During every visit, Dr. E took his time to disseminate information and to make sure that I understood. He always allowed time to conduct a “Q & A” session either during the visit or via conference call. When you are a patient of Dr. E you have access to him when you need it. My surgery went smoothly and within two days I was up and about. Dr. E called me daily for several days to see how I was progressing. For the first time in 20 years I am able to get out of bed on the first try and I am looking forward to all the other activities that I will be able to participate in now. At my first meeting, Dr. E discussed how breast reduction surgery would be a life changing experience. Yesterday, I looked at myself in the mirror and screamed out. Thank you Dr. E! Anyone who is thinking about having breast reduction surgery and is looking for a doctor who enjoys what he does, keeps current with the leading surgical methods and practices, has “old school” bedside manners, has a sense of humor and really cares about his patients, then look no further, contact Dr. E!