So Glad They're Gone - New York

I had my first BA three years ago, 225 saline...

I had my first BA three years ago, 225 saline unders. Hated them, DD, too big and cold. Downsized, switched to 158 silicone and lift with same PS one year later. Still hated them, very full D cup, very uncomfortable and disliked the restrictions on physical activities; felt they made me look heavy.

After two surgeries disgusted that my PS never told me that I couldn't get breast shape result I wanted. He refused to consider removing the implants. I had to find another PS I trusted to take them out and ended up paying a sizeable sum. However, I am ecstatic that they're out and I have my original B cups back, so grateful to this second PS for telling me the truth and doing such a good job "fixing" the mistake I made in getting implants to begin with.

The cost was all-in including the surgical...

The cost was all-in including the surgical consults, surgery, the ambulatory surgery facility and anesthesiology fees.
Hi Mollypuddy, congratulations on your explant and so glad to hear you are happy. Yes, any surgery is quite expensive and it is wiser to pay more to have the job done right!
Wow. I can't imagine paying all that money just to
have them out.
What kind of an idiotic comment is that? You obviously have no idea how much elective plastic surgery with a high quality surgeon at a full service facility in NYC costs.