The Doctor That You Should Choose - New York

To be completely confident with my body. I am now...

To be completely confident with my body. I am now 2 weeks post-op, and I have to say that Dr.Engler is a master at his craft. My previously small and uneven breasts now look even, and they already feel and look natural, as if these were the perfect breasts that I was supposed to be born with.

New York Plastic Surgeon

The decision to get a breast augmentation starts with excitement, but it is a daunting task to choose the best doctor for this life-changing procedure. I chose to have a consultation with Dr.Engler because he had a reputation of being one of the best breast augmentation surgeons in the city. I was welcomed with a friendly staff, and all my questions were answered during the consultation in which he also explained to me the various options for surgery. Dr.Engler was spot on when he helped me to decide the size and the type of implant, and most importantly, I was informed and comfortable with the decisions for my surgery every step of the way. He took all my phone calls when I had any questions or doubts at all, and provided honest and realistic solutions to my problems. Dr. Engler called me twice a day for the 3~4 crucial days after the surgery to check up on my progress, and made sure that everything was right during my recovery period. The care and support that Dr.Engler and his staff provided can’t be found in a clinical environment. I am ecstatic with my choice to have this procedure with Dr.Engler, and I know now that there is a reason why people rave about him. What I got from him was a very successful surgery, personal care, close supervision, and breasts that I am now completely happy with. Thank you Dr.Engler!

I'm glad this went so well for you. What size and sort of implants did you go with?